I think I have figured this out.

 I didn't think I could post to my blog but it looks like I can.  Anyway I do have at least one finish since I last posted.  It's ABC Teddy Bear.   I was so glad to finish it.  That bear gave me fits and I grew to hate it.  But here it is.


  I don't know if I posted the Puppy here either.  That was a fun one 

 
      Here is my current WIP as of yesterday.  It's Baltimore Oreos by Crossed Wing Collection.  I am enjoying this piece.  I wanted something srpingy and what says spring more than birds.   I'll tell you a secret.  I really don't like birds, they are too noisy but I like stitching them.



     An update on Mya who has bone cancer.   She is CANCER FREE!!!  Her scans 3 weeks ago all showed the cancer gone from her leg.   As far as her lungs go they believe the nodules are dead cancer cells or something else altogether different.  Her family believe dead cancer cells.  She will have lung surgery to have the nodules removed.  The doctors told her parents that this is so uncharacteric of osteo sarcoma.  Usually when it goes to the lungs it spreads.  This whole year it never spreaded.   Thank God!  The power of prayer.  And she had so many people praying for her.  She has been able to return to school first time in a year.  On her birthday she took her first steps with the walker.  She'll be walking by the end of the school year.  Her goal is to walk into her surgeon's office in July without aid of walker.  She'll do it.  So please pray her lung surgery goes well and she won't have any complications like she did on her leg surgery.

Well until next time Happy Stitching!


 


Comments

  1. Glad you posted so i could see what you are blogging. i will add Mya to my prayers.
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a similar problem with my blog. Wanted me to create one instead of letting me post. I'm really over all the useless changes of late. Why change it if it isn't broken?? I finally just used my password and it was back to me posting, however I could use less frustration with it when I want to add a picture or wanted to write a post.
    Your stitching looks lovely.
    Kay.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A couple of finished pieces and progress on Baltimore Orioles