I know it's been awhile.  Because of shoulder and neck pain I haven't stitched in a long time.   Finally I picked this piece up and it took a while.  I can only stitch so much a day.  The back stitching drove me crazy but I finished it.  My next piece has no backstitching!  I'm trying to use up my scrap material so the next few pieces may be small we'll see. 

   Today my Great niece, Madyson turns 13.  So hard to believe she's a teenager.  My niece and her husband adopted her on Feb. 29 6 years ago.  She's been a blessing and joy to our family.  

Winter came late this year but once it came it came with a vengence.  Although we haven't had it as bad as some areas.  The older I get the more I hate winter.

Well until next time.....Happy Stitching!

Comments

  1. I am looking forward to following you in your blog. Thanks for letting us know about it.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty~! You do beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice to find your new blog. Eva at Stitching the Night Away in Illinois https://stitching-the-night-away.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I think I have figured this out.

A couple of finished pieces and progress on Baltimore Orioles