A couple of finished pieces and progress on Baltimore Orioles


 This first piece is a small piece I finished about 3 months ago and didn't post it.  So here it is now.   Second one I finished a couple months ago.  I thought this puppy was cute.
Now for update on Baltimore Oreioles.  I finally have the second bird started.  It's about half done now.   I haven't had time to work on it that much but will have more time I think.

     Anyone else find that they think they have a quiet week and it fills up fast?  Last weekend I got to work at the Cat Shelter for Bissell Adopt A Pet Days.  (It went from Wed-Sunday)  I was there Thurs. and had 1 cat adopted out that night but 2 during the day.  Saturday I was there, and the morning was really quiet, only one person came in, but then the afternoon got really busy.  A lot of people came through, 3 cats got adopted.  Between the 4 days 21 cats went out!  We were thrilled, it was our best Bissell event.  (Last one we did was a bust only 1 cat was adopted).  

   Now that spring has finally come I'm doing some work in my small garden, trying to get all the weeds pulled out.  A little each day.   It's looking much better.   

   I'm not sure if anyone is reading my new blog or not.  If you are can you make a comment so I can go to your blog and start following it.   I wish I could do my other blog but for some reason I can't post to it, so this blog it is.  Thaniks.

   Until next time Happy Stitching!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I think I have figured this out.